Registration Form: September 2020 - August 2021
Our fiscal year is September to August. Our registration fee is $20 per year for each church and for each ministry organization. The fee includes one pastor/leader. Each additional pastor/leader is $10.
We greatly appreciate your participation. It makes this all possible.
Fill in the registration information below and send the fee by Interac e-transfer or by cheque - more information below.
The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada - EFC
STATEMENT OF FAITH
The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada is an organization comprised of many denominations, congregations, parachurch ministries, agencies and associations, and individuals. Its Statement of Faith reflects the commonly held beliefs of its membership and of evangelical Christians throughout the world.
The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada believes that:
- The Holy scriptures, as originally given by God, are divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh: we affirm His virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension, ongoing mediatorial work, and personal return in power and glory.
- The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from works, and is characterized by regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit enables believers to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Church, the Body of Christ, consists of all true believers.
- Ultimately God will judge the living and the dead, those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.